Working at GDI
GDI specializes in building successful teams, implementing and supporting enterprise-wide applications while busting information silos. Our consultants deliver world-class technology solutions that help our clients become high-performance businesses. We have successfully implemented projects in diverse industry verticals and have built a reputation for client satisfaction.
With an enviable high consultant retention rate, we strive to nurture entrepreneurial abilities among our people.
GDI, awarded Inc. Magazine’s "Inc. 500 Company" three years in a row for being one of America’s fastest-growing privately-held companies, invites you to grow along with us.
GDI provides outstanding compensation and career development opportunities. These include:
- Competitive salary based on level and value of experience
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability and life insurance
- 401K with immediate vesting and 100% company match with all administrative costs paid by the company
- Flexible spending plan
- Holidays, vacations and more
- Sponsorship of permanent residency (Green Card) for qualified candidates