Business Intelligence Consulting
Business Intelligence Demands Intelligent Talent
What is Business Intelligence:
Business intelligence (BI) leverages software and services to transform data into actionable intelligence to influence an organization’s strategic and tactical business decisions. Business intelligence combines a broad set of data analysis applications with enterprise reporting tools.
Why Business Intelligence:
- Accelerate and improve decision-making
- Optimize internal business processes and increase operational efficiency
- Find new revenues and gain competitive advantage
- Identify market trends
- Spot business problems that need to be addressed.
How to implement Business Intelligence program:
You need a methodology and a team to implement sound Business Intelligence program. A growing number of organizations are moving to Agile techniques to break up BI projects into small chunks and deliver new functionality on an incremental and iterative basis. Doing so can enable companies to put BI features into use more quickly and refine development plans as business needs change or new requirements emerge.
A business intelligence team headed by BI manager, generally includes a mix of BI architects, BI developers, business analysts and data management professionals. Business leaders need to represent and reiterate the business needs throughout the BI development process.
When to engage GDI Consultants
It’s time to engage GDI Consultants as you start to build out your Business intelligence team. BI encompasses a wide variety of tools and applications. GDI consultants help you every step of the way:
- BI Strategy: Build BI framework that provides a vision and road-map for success
- Development of Proof of Concept and Criteria for tool selection
- BI Architecture: Data Architecture, Data discovery and preparation
- Data Visualization: Create reports and dashboards to make analytical results available to corporate decision makers
- Analytics: Analyze the insights from data to back up actions and explain decisions
- Training and Knowledge Transfer: Empower end-users with the knowledge to become experts in their area of business