About GDI Infotech:
GDI Infotech is a rapidly-growing company who is looking to add a talented, energetic, and passionate Business Development Executive to the team. This person must love helping companies with their talent gaps. This person will join our high-energy talent fulfillment and solutions team at our Ann Arbor headquarters.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for finding I.T. talent gaps and opportunities and fulfilling those with support from our fulfillment team. The Business Development Executive will undertake all activities ranging from demand generation to closing the deals. The primary focus of this role will include new business development.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year of prior experience as a sales executive
- Prior experience in sales with a track record of exceeding goals, targets and quota consistently
- Effective communication skills including win-win negotiation skills and closer mentality
- Must be highly motivated and passionate about sales and have willingness and aptitude to learn new things quickly
- Outgoing personality and ability to connect with people
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, flexibility, positive attitude and self-starter Excellent writing, interpersonal, technology, and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Accountable for the on-going cultivation and evaluation of new clients
- Conduct sourcing of new business opportunities on a national or regional level by utilizing various methods including Linkedin, direct contacting, attending conferences, joining local and virtual groups, etc.
- Organize, plan, execute, and measure all aspects of business development in a trackable and refinable way, so that strategies can be adjusted based on results
- Display technical knowledge and the ability to understand and leverage technology to stay on top of industry trends, as well as the trends and needs of client companies
- Leverage various internet job-posting methods
Base salary and performance-based commission
Plus a generous benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death and Disability Insurance
- Holiday, Sick and Vacation Pay
- Section 125 Healthcare and Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Direct Deposit
Some benefits are subject to additional eligibility requirements.
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org