Location: Lansing, MI
GDI Infotech has been employing technology for over 25 years to improve people connections. We put sophisticated tools and many years of experience to work creating innovative software and staffing solutions for our customers. By offering flexible delivery models, from onsite staffing to offsite software development, GDI has a variety of IT driven opportunities to move your career forward. Per on-going growth within our organization, we are currently seeking experienced IT Business Analyst for our Lansing based team. Projects are multiple year engagements.
Details are below and we look forward to having a chance to learn more about your career interests and goals.
Employment options include: w2 with full benefits, 1099 or corp to corp.
Benefits include: 1st day Blue Cross for medical, 401k (dollar for dollar match), and PTO.
- Business Analyst will be responsible for developing business process models and documentation.
- Effectively communicating and documenting business and IT information in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- Balancing technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts, conduct analysis of business issues and challenges.
- Document functional specifications, conversions, upgrades, interfaces, reports and workflow.
- Define project requirements by identifying project epics, features and user stories and break down requirements into stories and document the flow for each using process diagram, wireframes and appropriate acceptance criteria.
- Work with end-users to execute test scenarios and ensure appropriate end-user training.
- This resource will also be responsible for monitoring project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems and recommending actions, they will provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation.
MS-Office, SharePoint, Agile, Scrum