Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Role: This is an onsite position for our Ann Arbor office. Please do not apply if you are looking for a remote position.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive for our IT Staffing practice. GDI services a wide range of disciplines under the Information Technology domain for a variety of companies.
The ideal candidate will have a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas and love the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market. This role will require extensive and regular communication with clients and candidates. If you are not comfortable consistently making dozens of cold calls each day, then this is not for you. It takes resilience and persistence to successfully build working relationships in the permanent staffing industry. If you are someone who enjoys working proactively, building relationships, and hunting for new business, then this is an opportunity worth exploring.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to sourcing and recruiting candidates to secure a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
If you would like to be a part of our dynamic team of energetic professionals, then we have a great opportunity for you.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience in a Talent Acquisition or Recruiting organization
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Permanent Placement Recruiter / Account Manager
- Previous experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Knowledge of State and Federal Employment Laws
- Strong Interpersonal skills, time management, and attention to detail