Looking for contractors with 8+ years experience with Java/J2EE web development, MVC Frameworks (Struts, JSF) and SQL Scripts. Send your resume to email@example.com
- Participate in and lead requirements analysis, specifications and design of custom-developed applications.
- Assist in the development of implementation/rollout plans. Ensure that training has been coordinated.
- Take ownership over all technical documentation related to new software development initiatives and enhancements.
- Provide mentoring and assist junior developers in growing their understanding of the system development lifecycle and obtaining new technical skills.
- Deliver high level of customer service to appropriate user groups and utilize sound business judgment in the leadership of smaller scale development initiatives.
- Demonstrate maturity necessary to grow into the role of a Project Lead (i.e. function as technical liaison to a small user group or department).
- Use analytical skills to troubleshoot and maintain applications as needed
- Maintain positive, constructive, team-oriented attitude as well as sound judgment in all job responsibilities.
- 8+ years experience with Java/J2EE web development, MVC Frameworks (Struts, JSF) and SQL Scripts.
- Experience with Oracle database and the associated principles of relational database design.
- Multiple full-cycle experiences (from design through implementation) with a custom developed web application.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage major tasks and small projects with little supervision.
- Experience working with JSF, JPA (Hibernate, Eclipse Link), XML programming
- Experience with Pl/SQL programming.
- Experience with report development using tools such as BI Publisher