Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement & execute automated tests.
- Debug and fix existing automated scripts.
- Experience using Selenium WebDriver and CSS.
- Checkout, update, commit to and push code via Github.
- Configure the regression framework to run against different instances
- Executes and maintains manual test scripts as needed.
- Experience with bug tracking and report generating tools
- Communicates test progress, test results, and other relevant information to the QA Team Lead.
- Experience with Linux and windows server environments
- Experience with databases such as MSSQL, MYSQL or Oracle
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to design, implement and execute automated tests and clearly document results.
- Very knowledgeable with Selenium Webdriver, Java
- Ability to learn new tools
- Active in pursuing learning opportunities
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to learn the software development lifecycle and QA methodology
- Strong troubleshooting skills combined with the ability to break down complex issues.
- Ability to comprehend business requirements and software specification documents.
Qualifications, Education and Certifications (Minimum Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related discipline preferred
- 2+ years experience
- Agile Methodologies
- XML, HTML, and SGML skills.
- This position requires weekday (Monday – Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.